Antioxidant Astaxanthin Oleoresin Haematococcus Algae Extract Oil Nutrients Nutrition Supplement Food Additive Plant Extract Astaxanthin Softgel Material
Our factory advantages:1. HACCP/ ISO/ CERES Organic certified factory.
2. Good production environment, and advanced production facilities and lab equipment.?
3. Professional research and development team, all the team members are doctors and postgraduates from famous universities and institutes.
4. Strict quality control during all the processing chain.
5. Keep eyes on the front technology in the nutrition industry.
6. Full records document system. Each drum product can be tracked to the source.
7. Thinking more for customers, from the products to the final delivery. Good packing and protection delivery for customers around the world.
8. Quick response system. Not only the sales and service guys, but also production and lab have the quick response requirements.
- Haematococcus pluvialis (Chlorophyta) is a freshwater, unicellular green microalga with a rather complex life cycle. Among various natural sources, Haematococcus is an exclusive producer of astaxanthin (pink carotenoid).
- Natural astaxanthin derived from microalgae to be over 500 times stronger than vitamin E and much more potent than other carotenoids.
- It is known that astaxanthin, which is a rich, dark red pigment, not only gives shrimp, krill and salmon their distinctive colors, but also helps salmon with the endurance they need to swim upstream for up to 2,000 miles, in addition to powering birds' incredible eye sight.
- Haematococcus pluvialis whole algae powder contains a range of healthy constituents, including: 6 essential vitamins and 4 minerals supporting the physiological function of enzymes, cellular processes, cellular communication, or acting as precursors for functional molecules. These are B2, B5, B6, B8, B12 and D3
- Our Haematococcus pluvialis extract oleoresin oil ahs astaxanthin content level 5% and 10%.
- Cultivation equipment and the nutrients used are all approved food quality, ensuring microalgae will not absorb impurities during the production process.
- It can be the material for nutrition softgels / cosmetic ingredient/ foods additives. Good nutrient for the natural supplements and healthy foods.
Physical and Chemical Index:
|Characteristics||Dark red oily viscous liquid, no coke, corruption and other peculiar smell, no smell, no visible impurities|
|Aerobic colony count(CFU /g)||≤10000|
|Salmonella /25g||Not detectable|
- Astaxanthin can help curb oxidative stress in several parts of the body by neutralizing free radicals.
- Astaxanthin might play a key role in many body changes and disease.
- Cancer treatment. Astaxanthin may help treat several cancers, most notably breast cancer, prostate cancer, and leukemia. Further research is still needed, though.
- Skin care and UV protection.Antioxidant can slow down the photoaging process and prevent UV-induced cancer damage.
- Ulcers. Astaxanthin help control ulcer-causing bacteria, it allows ulcer wounds to heal faster and prevent a recurrence.
- Heart disease prevention. Astaxanthin plays a role in reducing high cholesterol, increasing blood flow, and relaxing blood vessels. The combination of the three positive effects results in a healthy heart.
- Astaxanthin helps with heart damage repair. It prevents unwanted changes to the endothelium, protecting the walls and arteries in the heart. It also allows damaged heart cells to regenerate.
- It helps curb oxidative stress in the brain. This plays an important role in treating and managing brain-related and neurodegenerative disorders including traumatic brain injury, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
- Treating male infertility. Increased sperm oxidative stress has been associated with low fertility or infertility in men. As an antioxidant, astaxanthin helps nib this in the bud.
- Helps with exercise-related fatigue. Astaxanthin encourages the body to take advantage of its own supply of fatty lipids, which improves exercise endurance, stamina, and muscle fatigue during and after exercising.
- Reduces high cholesterol.Its action on oxidative stress in the blood can help reduce high blood pressure, improve heart health, prevent diabetes, and decrease the risk of brain damage from stroke.
- It's a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. Astaxanthin has been found to possess plenty of anti-inflammatory properties.
♦Used in cosmetic field
Has powerful antioxidant
Has a mechanism of anti-wrinkle
Has a mechanism of sunscreen
♦.Used in health care products
Protection of the eye and central nervous system
Anti- UV radiation
Prevention of cardiovascular disease
Alleviate sports fatigue
Anti-inflammatory & anti-infection
Inhibition of tumor
♦.Used in feed supplement
Improving hair color, enhance its ornamental value
It can enhance the animal's immune function
For salmon, crabs, shrimp, chickens and egg production.
1kg per aluminum bag packing and 20kg per carton.